County of Clearwater Florida
29582 U.S. 19 North
Clearwater, FL 33761
The following services are provided at the North County Branch Office:
- Traffic Court Hearings
- Accept payments for:
- traffic, criminal, and misdemeanor fines and costs,
- payable traffic citations,
- non-criminal payable infractions, boating, fishing and smoking violations, and
- local, municipal and county ordinances.
- Issue Marriage Licenses and perform Marriage Ceremonies
- Accept Passport Applications
- Accept documents for recording in the Official Records, as per statute
- Provide public access to the Official Records
- Accept payment for copies of:
- history checks,
- imaged documents,
- pleadings in traffic files, and
- documents in the Official Records.
- Accept Child Support payments:
- only if a Writ of Bodily Attachment or any other court order states to pay the Clerk's Office,
- or, if a Department of Revenue Suspension letter was issued.
- Accept new Civil cases for both Circuit and County Court, including:
- Small Claims
- Probate: New Estates, Baker & Marchman Act Petitions.
- Issue certain types of summons on the Original Complaint
- Accept pleadings for filing in the areas of traffic, civil, and probate.
- Accept Value Adjustment Board Petitions with required fee
- *Limited Driver License Reinstatements
Self Help Center (satellite office)
Open Tuesday from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. ONLY
29582 U.S. 19 North, Clearwater, FL 33761
Phone: (727) 464-5150
Fax: (727) 453-3423
Attorney appointments may be scheduled for Tuesday only at this office.
*Must have physical license in possession. Only Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles may