Flagler County Animal Shelter
Thank-you for deciding on our pets! FHS is here available prior to, during, and after your adoption. Our staff will do their finest to offer every readily available educational and support resource for the transition period and long-lasting ownership. Our objective would be to put our adoptable pets inside their forever domiciles! The use procedure was designed to make sure the best chance of a fruitful match, in line with the owner’s lifestyle as well as the pet’s specific personality.
- Journey our protection
- Meet up with the animal(s) of your choice
- Full a software
- Speak to our Adoption Professional
- Provide driver’s license or any other image ID
- Renters must signal a declaration of authorization to own the followed pet
- Various other animals in the house will need to have present rabies vaccines
- Adoption cost is born at period of adoption, plus a $5 animal permit charge for City of Palm Coast residents
- The pet that you choose could be added to hold with an entire application for no more than twenty four hours or before the next business day. If animal just isn't however spayed/neutered, surgery is scheduled.
- Fee is paid upon adoption.
- Your individual pet is taken to the protection for a “meet and greet” using the shelter animal to see how they go along.
- Flagler County has a leash ordinance. All pets must certanly be taken fully to your car or truck on a leash/in a carrier. Leashes, collars, and companies are around for purchase inside retail location, with profits planning to assist our homeless pets.
Your Use Includes
- Spay/neuter surgery (required for all pets before adoption is finalized)
- Microchip recognition
- Heartworm test (for puppies over 6 months old)
- FeLV / FIV test (for cats)
- Wellness exam by a participating vet within fortnight
- 1 month of ShelterCare Pet Insurance – via your email