Humane Society Naples FL hours
The Humane Society Naples Veterinary Clinic offers a wide range of services to keep your pet healthy and happy, including routine check-ups, vaccinations, diagnostics, dental care and surgical procedures. We are open six days a week (Monday through Saturday) and have evening hours two days a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays).
In addition to serving pets in the community, our veterinary clinic provides care for all of the shelter animals awaiting furever homes at both adoption center. Bringing your pet to our clinic is one way to support The Humane Society Naples and its mission while receiving top-notch veterinary care for your pet.
Services we offer:
- Physical Exams with skilled and compassionate veterinarians
- Thorough explanations of exam findings and treatment recommendations
- Vaccinations, Heartworm testing, and deworming
- Flea, Tick & Heartworm preventatives, with recommendations from our expert staff
- In-house blood work
- Digital radiography (x-rays)
- Surgical procedures, including spaying and neutering
- Dental cleanings and oral surgery
- Nail Trimming
The Humane Society Naples Veterinary Clinic is located at the main campus (370 Airport-Pulling Rd. N.). Please call (239) 643-1555 with any questions or to schedule an appointment. Have you visited our clinic before? Save time and fill out the New Patient Sheet!