Free kittens Jacksonville FL
We have all seen the sign or newspaper ad - FREE KITTEN! However, we all know that nothing in life is really free. If you are going to be a responsible pet owner you know there are shots, tests and spay or neuter surgery in that kitten’s future. So how much is that ‘free’ kitten going to cost you?
|*Testing for Feline Leukemia and FIV||$30.00|
|*First FVRCP vaccination ( two are needed)||$13.00|
|*Worming not including tapeworms|
|Total||$244.00 (female) $204.00 (male)|
*The above charges are averages from 4 different veterinarian clinics in 2004.
Lucky Cat Adoption’s adoption request for a cat or kitten is only in the range of $20 to $25 and we do the following:
- All cats and kittens are tested for Feline Leukemia and FIV (Kittens may be litter checked or Mom cat is tested)
- All cats and kittens are spayed or neutered
- All cats and kittens have had vaccinations up to date. (This may include 2-FVRCP and Rabies depending on age of cat or kitten and how long it has been in our group)
- All cats and kittens have been treated for earmites and ears cleaned
- All cats and kittens have been wormed (if needed)
- All cats and kittens have had Advantage or other flea prevention applied.