Humane Society Orlando FL
Click Here to apply for membership! This information will be routed to the Director of Membership and you will be contacted regarding the approval of your application after the next Board meeting on the first Thursday of the month.
The deadline to apply for new membership is the 24th of each month at 5:00 PM. If you apply for membership after this time, you will not be considered until the following month. GOSHRM is the local Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) serving Orlando, Florida, and surrounding counties. We are a 100% Chapter in accordance with SHRM guidelines.
What is a 100% Chapter?Continued annual membership in GOSHRM requires each member to be current with their SHRM dues in addition to the $50 annual chapter dues.
Benefits of Membership
- Monthly professional meetings, "Dinner with a Speaker", with local and national speakers covering current issues at a discounted rate
- Professional development opportunities and seminars
- Quarterly newsletter
- Affiliation with SHRM national
- Seminars and volunteer opportunities to award points toward re-certification
- Opportunity for involvement in legislative "grassroots" efforts
- HR accreditation/certification workshops
- Networking with fellow professionals through social hours and volunteer opportunities locally and nationally
Monthly Meeting Rates-Includes dinner, parking, and CEU credited presentation.
- Member Pre-Registration Rate: $30
- Non-Member Pre-Registration Rate: $40
- Walk In Rate: Additional $10